Friday, August 13, 2010

More than just being a Chocolate... It's a Pleasure


I really love chocolate. For me chocolate is not just a chocolate. It is more than that. I consider it as a pleasure. I visited a lot of websites of company producing chocolates and read about diferent articles because I would like to know how else chocolate is made for other than just consuming it for appetite.
I know for sure that everyone knows about chocolate but the fact still remains that only a few knows how it is being made. Personally, I have not seen any actual production of chocolates. All I've done was to browse through different video network sites like youtube, as some generous people out there share their knowledge and expertise through video sharing. My eagerness towards learning about chocolate resulted me to do research on the local producers or perhaps any raw materials that would be helpful to produce chocolates. My search has gone through getting contact numbers and email addresses of every person who is directly involved in producing chocolates. Until one day, I had a chance to travel to Davao City and visited one of the merchants at Uyanguren St. and found out that they are selling blocks of chocolates in variety. 


I bought 1 slab of dark chocolate for Php 165.00/kg(that is about 10 blocks) and 4 blocks of white chocolate for Php 175.00/kg. As I have considered it as a pleasure, I bought it to experiment on how else I could use chocolate to produce variety of chocolate goodies. My experiment though was not very successful but I am so happy that I was able to satisfy myself in making my own chocolate goodies. Believe me, it was fun and not any single portion of the solid block or single drop of the melted chocolate was wasted. Chocolate is not just limited to a specific purpose. If you are creative enough, Chocolates can even bring you wide range of possibilities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment